Home Decor

Lifestyle & Fashion

Classroom Blog

Front Porch Christmas Decor

With so many of us staying at home this holiday season, creating a space that is warm and cozy has been at the top of my holiday priority list! I wanted our home to still feel comfortable without feeling cluttered. I've decided to go with natural and "fresh" looking holiday decor, with plenty of different types of greenery to add some texture. I put fresh in quotes because all of my decor is actually faux greenery, but I assure you that nobody can tell because it looks totally real! Plus it has the perks for not needing any attention. 


I've shared all of the products that complete my front porch holiday look below. You'll find that they are all very reasonably priced because I love a good deal! An added bonus is that they are also neutral enough to stretch their way into the rest of the winter, even after the holiday season or even can be swapped out and added to your spring, summer and fall decor.

 







There are so many ways you can spruce up the outside of your home without having to break the bank. Once I found myself using a lot of black and white tones outside, I decided to change our house numbers to match. Below you can find the house numbers and their hardware.




Hillman Distinctions 5-in Black Numbers


If you choose to make a purchase from one of my links, I earn a small commission that helps support the blog. Thank you for your support! 


No comments

Search This Blog